Benefits of Membership
- Network with other art therapists in Wisconsin
- Gain professional growth through continuing education opportunities
- Receive updates, access, and discounts on a variety of conferences, workshops, and symposia hosted by WATA and affiliates
- Promote your art therapy practice and services on the WATA website
- Receive notification of job openings and other professional opportunities in Wisconsin
- Participate in the Art Therapist Spotlight on WATA’s website and Facebook page
- Participate in opportunities for community healing through art; and engage with AATA leadership through local WATA representatives
Wisconsin Art Therapy Association(WATA) Membership
The cost for WATA membership is $30.00 for Credentialled Professionals and $5.00 for students.
Please note, that WATA members must also be a member of the American Art Therapy Association to join.